“Telehealth is the use of information and communication technologies to deliver health care when patients and care providers are not in the same physical location. For example, illnesses can be diagnosed and treatment provided via secure video conference.”
Osteopathic Natural Health has responded to the changes brought about by Covid19 by implementing an online “Telehealth” consultation service to help you self-manage during this time.
You will need a computer with a microphone and video camera, a reasonably fast internet connection and somewhere quiet in the house to have the consultation.
During your Telehealth consultation we will take a thorough case history and we may get you to do some simple movements.
We will be able to offer and discuss:
- A working diagnosis.
- Lodge an ACC claim if applicable.
- Offer advice on how to manage your presentation.
- Recommend specific exercises and stretches for you to help manage your symptoms.
- Email you this information.
- We also have a new online shop where you will be able to directly purchase equipment to help you with management and rehabilitation.
- When we are able to open and take physical appointments again we will book you in for a traditional “hands-on” consultation.
You may use the online booking system to make a Telehealth appointment.
The system will email you a unique link for access to the consultation at your booked time.