COVID19 ALERT LEVELS
OSTEOPATHIC NATURAL HEALTH IS NOT ABLE TO OPERATE FACE TO FACE (PHYSICAL) CONSULTATIONS AT ALERT LEVEL 3 OR 4.
At Levels 2 & 1 Osteopathic Natural Health has strict booking protocols designed to keep you and our Staff safe.
We are able to offer physical appointments however, we may ask the following screening questions:
1) Do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever (38 degrees C or above), Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Sneezing or Runny Nose, Loss of Sense of Smell?
2) Do you have Covid19 or are you awaiting the results from being tested for Covid19?
3) Have you been in contact with any known or suspected cases of Covid19 in the past 14 days?
4) Have you returned from, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from, overseas in the past 14 days?
In addition, it is IMPERATIVE that you tell us, at any time, if you feel in any way unwell. We ask you to:
– Inform Osteopathic Natural Health reception by telephone and not attend your appointment (you will not be charged a cancellation fee).
– If you present at Osteopathic Natural Health you may be asked to wear a mask, be medically isolated and we may choose not to treat you and recommend you return home to self-isolate.
Our “Telehealth” consultation service is available
to help you self-manage during Levels 3 & 4.
You may use the online booking system to make a Telehealth appointment.
The system will email you a unique link for access to the consultation at your booked time.
You will need a computer with a microphone and video camera, a reasonably fast internet connection and somewhere quiet in the house to have the consultation.
During your Telehealth consultation we will take a thorough case history and we may get you to do some simple movements.
We will be able to offer and discuss:
– A working diagnosis.
– Lodge an ACC claim if applicable.
– Offer advice on how to manage your presentation.
– Recommend specific exercises and stretches for you to help manage your symptoms.
– Email you this information.
– We also have a new online shop where you will be able to directly purchase equipment to help you with management and rehabilitation.
– When we are able to open and take physical appointments again we will book you in for a traditional “hands-on” consultation.
We do not know what the coming weeks will hold, how long heightened Alert Levels will be in place
or when we will be able to physically re-open but we will endeavour to keep in touch.
Please watch our website and Facebook page.
Please stay safe and enjoy this time at home with your family and loved ones.
Keep safe and wash your hands!